If you are interested in enrolling your child/ren in one of our Early Learning Centres, we encourage you to contact our Children's Services Head Office on 6242 4040. They will be able to answer questions you may have.
Due to high demand for places at our YELC's the enrolment process has a number of steps;
1. Go online to our Hubworks parent portal by clicking on the red link above and submit a Waiting List Application. Complete the form noting the drop down option to select your preferred service; e.g. YMCA ELC Belconnen
2. Your details and centre preferences will be added to our database
3. You will be contacted and offered a placement when a suitable one becomes available
4. To secure the placement families are asked to pay a deposit to the equivalence of a week's booking.
Example: 2 days - $212 (@ $106 per day) Full time: - $505 (@ $101 per day)
This will be deducted from your first fee account but is non-refundable should you choose to cancel the placement.
5. The centre Director will contact you to arrange the delivery of an enrolment pack to complete and to arrange a suitable time for you and your child to attend the centre for an orientation.
Waitlisting for more than one centre? If you wish to be waitlisted for more than one service location, you will need to check the box that allows you to add another preference and then select the centre name for your second preference. Repeat the process for any additional preferences you have.